Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wedding - James & Angela

I recently had the privilege of second shooting a beautiful wedding in Elk Grove for Amoreena Berg of Amoreena Photography. I thoroughly enjoyed this wedding and felt privileged to be a part of it! The bride's family was from Kenya and brought so many wonderful traditions and so much beautiful music to the day. I have so many wonderful shots from that day but I made myself just choose a few of my favorites, so here they are.

Copyright Jewelry 1

Copyright Dress 1

Copyright 12x18 Bridesmaid boxes 1

Copyright 12x18 Flowers 1
Coptright Guys praying 1 bw

Copyright Girls (little) 1

Copyright 12x18 Flower Girls 1

Copyright 12x18 James ring bearer 1

Copyright 12x18 Guys stand 2

Copyright 12x18 Guys stand 1

Copyright 12x18 Guys laugh 1

Copyright 12x18 Guys jump 1 bw

Copyright 12x18 James Angela dip

No comments:

Looking Glass Photography

Please feel free to use the photos on your blogs and Facebook pages with a link to http://www.saclookingglass.com

Thanks!