Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quick Sneak Peek: Perez family

I recently shot a beautiful family of three - Carmen, Jamie, and Isabella. Isabella is a sweetie, and Carmen & Jaime were very laid back and fun to work with. I hope you like what you see so far! Even though there are only three up right now, I wanted to show them to you now so you wouldn't have to wait any longer. :-) I should have the rest to you before the end of the week!

Copyright 12x18 Perez family fountain 1

Copyright 12x18 Isabella 1

Copyright 12x18 Isabella 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics as always Jen. Izabella is such a beauty. You really got some great shots of her!

Anonymous said...

sorry, i forgot to sign my name to the last comment.
Love,
Mom

Looking Glass Photography

Please feel free to use the photos on your blogs and Facebook pages with a link to http://www.saclookingglass.com

Thanks!