Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wedding Preview: Chris & Amber

I was honored to be able to share in Chris & Amber's beautiful day.  They are wonderful people and I had a great time celebrating with them!  I had a really hard time choosing which images to post in their preview because there are just so many to choose from, but I had to choose or the blog would never be posted (something that I am attempting to get better at).


Chris & Amber - Thank you for letting me be a part of your day, and I hope you enjoy your preview!

Mom and daughter time before the ceremony

Trying to relax a little before it's time to head downstairs



I just love the look on his face as he's watching her come down the aisle...


  





First dance



Mommy & son



First of many foot rubs given lovingly





***Please feel free to use these photos on your blogs and Facebook pages, but I ask that you do not alter them in any way (even cropping) and be sure to mark all photos with the following: "Copyright Jennifer Herring, Looking Glass Photography, http://www.saclookingglass.com".  Thank you!***

2 comments:

ASmith said...

Jennifer did such an amazing job at our wedding! We we so lucky to find someone as talented as her!

Anonymous said...

I am the mother of the groom & these photos are gorgeous!!! You captured some beautiful moments....such as the groom's expression on seeing his bride....you can see the love written all over his face!!! Just beautiful!!!!

Looking Glass Photography

Please feel free to use the photos on your blogs and Facebook pages with a link to http://www.saclookingglass.com

Thanks!