Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Indica & Mason's Wedding, Part II

Here are some more photos from Indica & Mason's Wedding. I am SOOO glad that I had the opportunity to tag along with Trizza for this one. :-) Being the first wedding that I've had the opportunity to shoot I didn't really know what to expect, but it was A LOT of fun and I hope to be able to do many more in the future!

Dresses 2

Shoes 1 bw

Dresses 1

Makeup 1 bw

Here's the first time the bride and groom saw each other...

Indica Mason first look 2 bw

Indica Mason first look 1 bw

And some more fun...

Indica Mason shoes 1

Indica Mason 3 bw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Jen!

Looking Glass Photography

Please feel free to use the photos on your blogs and Facebook pages with a link to http://www.saclookingglass.com

Thanks!