Thursday, June 25, 2009

Maternity Sneak Peek: Jesus & Britni

Jesus & Britni were such a fun couple to work with! They were up for anything and totally lighthearted throughout the whole shoot. Thanks you guys for letting me be a part of this special time!

I have A LOT of images to go through still and may be posting again, but here's a sneak peek to hold you guys over. :-)



Back to belly bw 1

Belly to belly hand hold bw

Belly laugh 1 bw

Britni wind in white 1

Sunflare dip 2 vintage


Sunflare 2


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the fourth one down! She has beautiful hair!

Great job - keep up the work!

(By the way, did you want to plan to accompany me in Tahoe on Saturday September 12th?)

Unknown said...

I love the maternity pics you took! :)

Anonymous said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!! I love the one of Britni with the flowing white thingy!! And the dip is adorable too. I love watching your art get better and better with every picture
Kristina

Anonymous said...

Wow Jen. I think your pic's are just getting more and more awesome! Beautiful job! I love all the different angles and techniques you used!
Love you always my talented daughter,
Mom

Looking Glass Photography

Please feel free to use the photos on your blogs and Facebook pages with a link to http://www.saclookingglass.com

Thanks!